So be honest with yourself. Have you gotten to the point where you have no time to yourself since your VA business has taken off? What do you keep promoting to potential clients? Yes you said it, "Hire A Virtual Assistant." Take it to heart and subcontract one for yourself.
Now you ask yourself what would I have a VA do for me. Here's a list of things I've come up with so you don't have to think.
1. Ezine. An email newsletter will help you get prospective clients into your marketing funnel. Your VA can format the plain text and HTML versions of your email newsletter. All you need to do is write your primary and filler articles each week and forward those to your VA to format and send the finished product out to your newsletter list.
2. Media. Have your VA research an industry-specific media list . This value of this list is in developing relationships with these media contacts so that you're the expert they immediately think of when they're doing a story on your area of expertise.
3. Article Marketing. Write once and have that article work for you again and again. Have your VA submit articles you've written to online article databases to increase the number of links back to your website and to send more visitors to your website.
4. Strategic Alliances. Once of the quickest ways to grow your business is by creating strategic alliance or joint venture relationships. Have your VA research potential strategic alliance or joint venture partners who provide a service to a similar audience or whose client base could benefit from your product or service.
5. Product Development. Got recorded interviews sitting around gathering dust on your hard drive? How about information you've created for presentations that you've never done anything with? Have your VA coordinate the transcript and audio editing of any recorded files you might have and help you polish those into saleable products. Your VA can also help your format printed material into an ebook, ecourse, special report, etc. and before you know you, you'll become an information marketer!
What operational aspects of your business could you delegate to someone else? If you had extra time, how could you increase the revenues of your business? Give these questions strong consideration--and use your Virtual Assistant to help you make more profit with less of your time today!
A portion of his article was provided by:
Online Business Resource Queen (TM) and Online Business Coach Donna Gunter helps independent service professionals learn how to automate their businesses, leverage their expertise on the Internet, and get more clients online. To claim your FR*EE gift, TurboCharge Your Online Marketing Toolkit, visit her site at OnlineBizU.com. Ask Donna an Internet Marketing question at AskDonnaGunter.com.
Grow your business and reach for the stars! Virtual Dream Office Services(VDOS) provides you, the virtual assistant, with expert administrative support to retain current clients and add more cleints all at the same time.
Retain & gain clients by subcontracting with me!
You, the virtual assistant, needs an assistant!
Software Savvy Sub Podcast
Join my blog and download episodes of the podcast series for the virtual business. Software and tools are introduced to help run your virtual business.
Working as your virtual subcontractor, I bring experience and also add value to your business. Which is priceless.......
- ▼ February (3)